1. An agent has no control over the market, only the marketing plan.
2. Never select an agent based on price.
3. Pricing in rising and falling markets:
Market trend is as important as pricing, make sure your agent understands market trends.
4. Four kinds of numbers used to represent your property:
5. Regression and progression:
6. Substitution The value of an amenity is based upon what it will produce not what it will cost.
7. Reasons for overpricing:
8. The largest impression and most impact a property makes on the market upon buyers and upon agents is in the first few weeks of the listing. Therefore, it should show the best and be priced the best during those weeks.
9. Benefits to Proper Pricing: Faster Sales which will save carrying costs and surety has value.
These pricing strategies were prepared because they may be a roadblock between you and your goals. My job is to identify these potential pitfalls and eliminate them.