What’s happening in Real Estate today?
- Home sellers are making huge profits. So why aren't more people selling? February 8, 2018
It's the most profitable time to sell your home in more than a decade, so why aren't more home owners listing?
- Why you want Amazon to be your new neighbor January 24, 2018
Amazon has announced a list of 20 cities as potential locations for its second headquarters. The winner is likely to see a significant boost to its real estate market.
- 3 ways tax reform will hit home values January 10, 2018
The freshly-passed tax code could be a drag on home values.
- Homeowners: Here's what's in the tax bill for you December 17, 2017
Homeowners would be able to deduct interest on the first $750,000 of a new mortgage under the final tax bill — down from the current $1 million threshold.
- For many, the rent is still too damn high December 14, 2017
Rental affordability has improved, but for many renters it's still a struggle to make ends meet.
- This is how long it takes to sell a house November 27, 2017
It's a sellers market, which means wanna-be homeowners have to be move fast when a home hits the market.
- Hurricanes could bring another disaster: Foreclosures November 10, 2017
Read full story for latest details.
- Who's affected by the mortgage changes in the House tax bill November 3, 2017
The Republican tax bill proposes capping the mortgage interest deduction at $500,000. That's bad news for these home buyers.
- Aston Martin is getting into… luxury real estate?! October 19, 2017
Aston Martin is getting into the real estate business with a new 66-story residential tower in Miami.
- How to buy your first home October 12, 2017
Buying a home is one of the most — if not the most — significant purchases of your adult life. So, you'll want to make sure you're really ready.