When you first meet George Durkin, he greets you with a firm handshake and a broad smile. He has a certain charm and friendly nature that immediately sets you at ease. As you talk to him, he listens intently.
You can see by the earnest look on his face that he’s already developing ideas and strategies to accomplish your goals. By the end of the conversation, you’re surprised that someone can have such a clear understanding of your needs after just one meeting. This is the essence of George’s real estate service. He’s a straight-forward businessman with a style one client accurately described as “quiet hustle.” For George, actions speak louder than words.
“Over the years I have learned to understand the importance of school selection, neighborhood choice, and quality of life choices that clients can make. The role that we play in the lives of our clients can be significant and consequently we strive to build our business one family at a time. Our goal is to strive to build relationships with clients based on our integrity; with the hope that these people will seek us out time and time again. Success to me, is measured in by the referrals our clients have been so kind to send us over the years.”
Sheryl Durkin, REALTOR®
Almost a native Nevadan, Sheryl Durkin has been a Las Vegas resident since the age of 5! She has experienced growing up in this remarkable city of constant change. Her roots in the community along with her 33 years experience as a REALTOR®, enable the Durkins to offer a unique perspective to those clients who need the guidance and assistance in relocating to Las Vegas. Having raised both our sons here in Las Vegas, Sheryl is keenly aware of the importance of schools, outside activities, and a proper family environment. She has extensive experience with working with new home builders, and can offer a special expertise as to the quality of construction, notable upgrades, and features those builders are noted for. Sheryl is well versed in home construction issues, inspections and homeowner associations in the areas we specialize in. She has built a very loyal clientele and works tirelessly for her clients!
- Las Vegas resident since 1981
- Full-time Broker/salesman for over 33 years
- Has received many awards and accolades from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors, Realty Executives of NV where he spent 24 years as a Broker-Manager and was recognized as one of the top 25 agents of all Realty Executives Internationally
- Consistently sells 97% of listings taken for the last 25 years
- Top 2% of REALTORS® in Las Vegas Multiple Listing Service
- Broker/Salesman with Keller Williams Realty Las Vegas as of 2016
- Invited member of the nationally recognized organization known as “Real Estate Rocks” of REV
- Nationally recognized for outstanding use of technology to promote his business by being invited as a Member and Panelist for Allen Hainge’s Cyberstars for over 16 years
- Masters Degree – UNLV, 1983
- Bachelor’s Degree – Boston, 1976
- Brokers License – 1990
- Certified Real Estate Appraiser (CREA)
- Certified ReResidential Specialist (CRS)
- Graduate REALTORS® Institute (GRI)
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
- Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® and National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
- Member Residential Sales Council
- 36 Year Member and Sponsor of Childreach or Plan International USA
- Member National Association of REALTORS®